Date: 1240 BC
Period: Bronze Age
Location: Çanakkale / Troy Ancient City
Geographical Region: Marmara Region
5 Important Features of Troy;
● The source we learned about the Trojan Legend is the work called Iliad, which was written by Homer about 400 years after the Trojan War.
● The Trojan War, which has been mentioned for centuries, is among the pioneers of the wars between the east and the west.
● The war between the Achaeans and the Trojans lasted for about 10 years, but we can know the last 51 days of this process as the Iliad epic tells.
● Heinrich Schliemann illegally smuggled some of the artifacts he removed from the Ancient City of Troy abroad and some of the smuggled artifacts are exhibited in the Pushkin Museum of Russia.
● Enables children to learn while discovering.
● Improves the feeling of interest.
● Raise awareness for the importance of archaeology.
● Develops a sense of responsibility by increasing interest and curiosity towards our
● Teaches solution-oriented working for the targeted results.
● Contributes to developing motor skills during excavation.
● Distances children from the virtual world for a while and helps them spend a good time.
Box Size : 19 x 13,5 x 6 cm
Box Weight: 0,61 Kg
Package Size : 39 x 55,5 x 21 cm (24 pcs)