Are You Ready to Explore the Adventures of the Ancient City of Ephesus
- Date: M.S. 135
- Period: Roman Period
- Location: Selcuk, Izmir - Turkey
- Type: Ancient City
- Geographical Region: Aegean Region
- It was included in the Temporary List of World Heritage Sites by UNESCO in 1994 and became a World Heritage Site in 2015.
- It was built by his son Gaius Julius Aquila in honor of Tiberius Julius Celsus Polemaeanus, the Library of Celsus is located in Ephesus.
- It is one of the most important tourist dec in Turkey.
- In the dec, Ephesus, which served as a gateway between the east and the west, was also an important port city.
- One of the most important features of Ephesus that attracts attention is that all the streets and alleys intersect each other at a right angle.
Warning: There is a danger of swallowing small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Arkerobox is an educational excavation kit that allows children to learn by experiencing innovative educational methods to improve their awareness of the world's cultural heritage. In addition to the fun of excavation, children try to deliver the artifacts they find to the museum on the map by answering the question cards found in the set, and they can reinforce their knowledge by playing them over and over again.
● Enables children to learn while discovering.
● Improves the feeling of interest.
● Raise awareness for the importance of archaeology.
● Develops a sense of responsibility by increasing interest and curiosity towards our
● Teaches solution-oriented working for the targeted results.
● Contributes to developing motor skills during excavation.
● Distances children from the virtual world for a while and helps them spend a good time.
Box Size : 19 x 13,5 x 6 cm
Box Weight: 0,61 Kg
Package Size : 39 x 55,5 x 21 cm (24 pcs)