The Acropolis of Parthenon
Date: BC. 3000-5 centuries.
Period: Bronze – Iron Age
Geographical Region: Central Greece
Its 5 Important Features;
Arkerobox is an educational archaeological excavation set that enables children to learn with experience which is among the innovative education methods to raise awareness towards global cultural heritage.
● Enables children to learn while discovering.
● Improves the feeling of interest.
● Raise awareness for the importance of archaeology.
● Develops a sense of responsibility by increasing interest and curiosity towards our
● Teaches solution-oriented working for the targeted results.
● Contributes to developing motor skills during excavation.
● Distances children from the virtual world for a while and helps them spend a good time.
Box Size : 19 x 13,5 x 6 cm
Box Weight: 0,61 Kg
Package Size : 39 x 55,5 x 21 cm (24 pcs)