Are You Ready to Explore the Statues on Nemrut
- Date: M.D 62
- Period: Hellenistic Period
- Location: Adıyaman - Turkey
- Type: Sanctuary and Tumulus
- Geographical Region: Southeastern Anatolia Region
- it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987.
- In addition to the statues of gods and goddesses, there are also statues of lions and eagles in the national park.
- Mount Nemrut can be called the 'bridge of western and eastern civilization'.
- The lion's horoscope found on the western terrace is the horoscope known in history.
- Nemrut Mountain was made a National park and protected in 1988.
Warning: There is a danger of swallowing small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
● Enables children to learn while discovering.
● Improves the feeling of interest.
● Raise awareness for the importance of archaeology.
● Develops a sense of responsibility by increasing interest and curiosity towards our
● Teaches solution-oriented working for the targeted results.
● Contributes to developing motor skills during excavation.
● Distances children from the virtual world for a while and helps them spend a good time.
Box Size : 19 x 13,5 x 6 cm
Box Weight: 0,61 Kg
Package Size : 39 x 55,5 x 21 cm (24 pcs)